Well hello.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marconlin

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Mark and I happen to be a soldier in the US Army. I began home brewing three years ago. I desperately needed a hobby and had been interested in home brewing for years.

My first brew was a can of Coopers Draught. Not that great, but I liked that I was drinking a beer I had brewed. The next time I bought an ounce of hops and added them to the brew. Even better. Then I bought a kit. WOW!

When the time comes, and I imagine most have felt as I have, and you want to whip up a creation of your very own. Well. Then you are lead to HomeBrewTalk...

Skimming the forum from search results via Google, I have learned and put into practice a lot.

Now I am at the point where I need to ask a question or two directly. Maybe throw in some of my personal experiences. Where ever that may apply.

I am in love with brewing and drinking my own beer. I see no end to this and it is always on my mind.

Thank you and hello,

Mark

Welcome to home brew talk.

You will find a lot good brewers here, friendly advice, excellent commentary and some very funny posts... all excellent. I am new brewer and new to the site and have learned a lot from this site.

Welcome and enjoy!

Also: THANK YOU for serving ...

George

Thank you Sir,

I hope to be able to take a lot from here and put it to use. I should cus' i've already used loads of info before.

Latest posts

Back