Weihenstephaner Kristall Weissbier - Delivered!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airborneguy

Retired and Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I got a major hookup at work who just came through for me like he said he would (hopefully this continues)...

One of the guys I work with is an Air Force reservist working on KC-135's. He flies back and forth between McGuire-Germany-Afghanistan once a month, making just enough of a stop in Germany to pick me up whatever beer he can get on the base.

For $20 - yes, $20 - I just got an entire rack of Weihenstephaner Kristall Weissbier, with a fest hat, hand delivered as if I was in Germany.

I can't wait to get home to try one of these. I haven't had Kristalweiss since the last time I actually was in Germany.

As much as I want this war to end and our boys to come home, well...

:mug:

sweet!

Is there a difference between that and the regular version, aside from the Kristalweiss being clear obviously?

Oooh nice! Drank lots of that stuff in Germany myself, though I think the unfiltered is better IMO.

Give me suggestions of brands and I'll see what he can get for the future. Maybe we can work out a swap for some of your homebrew! I don't want to abuse this, but I'm definitely going to take advantage.

Bad picture from my phone, but here it is. It's cheap, but it's from Germany! lol

0920101729.jpg

Latest posts

Back