Wedding beer dispenserator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerWard

Reaction score
I brewed an IPA and a porter for my sister-in-law's wedding, and wanted to dispense from the keg so I built another trash can keg holder. 30 gallon Rubbermaid trash can, with 20 oz paint ball canister,and 2way gas manifold. I designed the tap handles, but my wife accessorized, and added the labels. Thought I would share. There is no insulation, because the party was large enough to kick the kegs before the ice melted. Both beers were well received.

image-1495374443.jpg

For the iPa and my sister-in-law Tamra, Tamrapalooza Bridal PA.(emphasis on the I). The groom's name is Hobbit. So it was "Hobbit's ring bearer porter"

Thats really cool, I bet you get invites to all your family get-togethers:tank: i'm getting married this july and am going to brew 15gl of a amber ale and put it in a sankie keg, I'm going to carb/age far a while before the wedding and just use a standard party tap/w a pump (another keg of coors lite) I was also thinking about make a apa or a ipa and just have them in bottles for any beer geeks.

That's awesome. I made one exactly like it last year for my brother in laws wedding. Lame dry wedding. We spent the whole reception in the parking lot. +1 on the tap handles.

Latest posts

Back