Warning to all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbgd825

Reaction score
Apparantly being drunk makes gambling 1000000000 times harder. I'm in lake Tahoe right now and ivE never had this problem.

So far I've drunken 4 pints of killians (best think they had on tap. 3 bottles of newcastles (that I brought from home) one weihenstephan original (also from home) and one dead guy ale (from a local brewhouse) Also 3 ounces of patron silver and an ounce of Cabo wabo. I've laid down 80 bucks on carrs and need y'all to remind me never to do this again. While it was for a friends 21st. I lost too much money haha.

Assuming you're in Southshore, drive (or walk) over the state line into Nevada, keep you eyes open on the left side of the road (lakeside)... and within a quarter mile, there's a liquor store with a pretty large selection of craft beers!!

I Know of the stateline brewery. Pretty good little restraint. I remember getting a beer there last night. But I don't remember this post... Hahaha

Back