Warm Beer in lines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettwasbtd

Awesomeness Award Winnner
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just moved this past weekend, the area in the basement i have placed my keg fridge has no power outlets currently. I disconnected my kegs and left the lines attached to the faucets/disconnects. Is this going to cause problems sitting warm for a while (like a couple of weeks) or do i need to flush them out ? Time is at a premium unpacking and im going to nhc tomorrow. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

I just moved this past weekend, the area in the basement i have placed my keg fridge has no power outlets currently. I disconnected my kegs and left the lines attached to the faucets/disconnects. Is this going to cause problems sitting warm for a while (like a couple of weeks) or do i need to flush them out ? Time is at a premium unpacking and im going to nhc tomorrow. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

It's sealed, so I don't see any particularly bad things happening. I would think that upon your return it would be a good idea to give them a good cleaning.

Back