• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Wanted- corker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks but I'm not on Facebook. I know I may be one of the only ones not on Facebook , but I worked in IT and know what info etc .. they collect on you and never wanted to give in to all that @#$.

I have a 5 gal batch of Apfelwein and just did a 5+ gal batch of skeeter pee.
I checked Craigslist by me and there are a few like the one you have but people in NJ want just about what I can get a new one for or more. $70 to $80 Floor wine bottle corker - general for sale - by owner - craigslist
Just thought I would ask to see if anyone was getting rid of one
I'll probably just get the Hand corker from Bobby M, (Brew Hardware), its about a 45+ min ride from me but I need some grain for a Blue moon Clone and a Guinness clone, (My next 2 brews).

What kind of bottles are you looking to get corks into? There is certainly no harm in wanted corked bottles, but you can put both of those beverages in 12 or 22oz crown capped beer bottles too. At least in that case you can make a portion of the batch sparkling for variety.

I have a bunch of 750 and 1.5L wine bottles I saved from various wines, (just never got around to making the "red wine" I wanted to). I thought I would use them up.
I have beer bottles but will be using them for my Clone Brews.

Normally I would Keg the beer but I'm looking to take a bunch to family and friends when I go down to Florida in November

Last edited:
I use a hand corker. I’ve used it for years; works great. Just add a spray of starsan, and it will slide right in. It doesn’t take up a lot of storage space like a floor corker, and you can go from one bottle size to the next with no adjustments.
If you do use this one, you will need bottles with a well reinforced opening so the corker can grip the bottle. I wouldn’t want to try to cork a thin necked bottle anyway.

Last edited:
Back