• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to BUY Glycol Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leblais

Reaction score
I am in CT 06231. I am looking to buy a glycol chiller... let me know if you have one for sale!!!

I have a 3/4 HP UBC Power pack with 2 pumps that is not in use right now.

I have a 3/4 HP UBC Power pack with 2 pumps that is not in use right now.
Where you from? Hold old is it? How much do you want? What would shipping be to CT 06231, or are you close enough for a pick up? Do you have any pics? What is a power pack vs a glycol chiller? I am only chilling a 10 gallon SS Brewtech Chronical for now. I plan to increase the amount (and maybe size) in the near(ish) future.

I am in New Jersey. This might be a bit much for you. It can chill 20bbls. Have you thought of using an old fridge. I do 10 gallon batches and it works great.

It’s prob 4 years old I would look to get 800 for it, it would probably be expensive to ship it.

Here is a pic
IMG_0557.jpg

I am in New Jersey. This might be a bit much for you. It can chill 20bbls. Have you thought of using an old fridge. I do 10 gallon batches and it works great.

Hey,

Yes it may be a bit much for me. Yep, I have thought of an old fridge. Currently I have a freezer where I can put in 4 6 gallon carboys , but I really wanted to get into using conicals (or unitanks at some point) for many different reasons. My Chronical, obviously, does not fit in there. I need to buy SOMETHING, but at this point, buying anther fridge will accommodate my one 14 gallon SS Brewtech Chronical BME, but would not be upgrade-able. So, I was thinking about space and upgrade-ability, and since my chronical has built in cooling coils, I thought I should utilize them.

How big is the unit? How heavy is it? How many gallons is the reservoir? Depending on where you are in NJ, it could be a little over a 3 hour ride from CT to you. Would you be possibly be willing to travel half way to hand the unit off? PM me the details so we dont put your private info out here

18 gallon reservoir weighs about 125 full it’s prob 35 x 25 but you can double check online

Back