• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Used 20L (5 gallon) Spiedel Braumeister For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrBeer

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm going to be moving up to bigger batches and am looking to sell my 20L (5 gallon batch) Braumeister. It's been a good little unit for me and I've had no problems with it in the 19 months since I bought it from morebeer. I have all the original paperwork and parts including the original unaltered cord and the cord I used that is ready for you to put your own plug on. I will also include a copper dip tube I made and the 1/2" npt ball valve that I put on in place of the original ball valve. The only thing wrong with the entire unit is a slight dent in the lip of the lid from when it hit the floor by accident but it fits on the kettle fine so it's more of a cosmetic blemish. I have brewed about 20 batches in this unit without any problems with the hardware. It has been well taken care of and cleaned completely right after each brew session. If picking up locally, I can also include a lift pulley arm that I've been using but it would be too cost prohibitive to ship. I'm looking to get $1300 out of it plus actual shipping costs. Thanks for looking and PM me if interested. :mug:

Back