• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Upgrade to System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rafoster1987

Reaction score
I am wanting to upgrade my system and am looking for many different items including kettles, burners, a mash tun, fermenters, or possibly even heating elements and a control panel if I go electric. I am in the Chattanooga, TN area and would be willing to drive a couple of hours to pick up items. I would also be willing to drive farther if someone has multiple items.

I have a nice CFC from Adventures in Homebrewing if you are interested, a 36" SS Mash Paddle, a ~70 ft. immersion chiller. Any of those things help?

Also have some barb to female elbows depending on your tubing configuration.

Located in Greenville, SC.

To make a long drive like that I would like to be able to get quite a bit of stuff and mostly large items like kettles and mash tuns. If you had other items as well, I might be interested. Regardless, thank you for your reply.

Back