• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Two Tap Jockey Box $300

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad67z

Reaction score
This is a Superior Products 48qt. 2 tap jockey box. Included are all the lines (beer and gas), aluminum over stainless two pass cold plate, regulator, gas manifold, (2) sanke D keg connections, 5Lb. Co2 tank (in need of retest) and a tap wrench. This unit can easily be converted to accept Cornelius (Corny) kegs.

It is in good shape and I have recently completely gone thru and replaced all the seals and any hose or fastener that appeared questionable. The cost online for this complete system exceeds $600 plus shipping. I work all over Ohio so delivery is a possibility and yes I will ship at buyers expense. Thanks for looking.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435406668.372824.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435406752.311110.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435406864.994127.jpg

Back