• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Two SsBrewtech 7 gal BME Chronicals w/Heat/Chill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddyBrewger

Reaction score
I have two of these conicals that are now a year old. They are the Brewmaster Editions with butterfly valves. They each include the following:

-Chilling & Heating package (digital temp controller, cone heating pad, neoprene jacket, chiller coil, submersible pump)

-blow-off cane

-extension legs & shelf

I’ll post pics later—I just wanted to get the info up here now. Each conical with all of the above listed accessories is for sale at $500. They’re clean, sanitized, and in great condition. At this time, I’m only considering local pickup (Maryland).

Questions? Ask ‘em!

I have two of these conicals that are now a year old. They are the Brewmaster Editions with butterfly valves. They each include the following:

-Chilling & Heating package (digital temp controller, cone heating pad, neoprene jacket, chiller coil, submersible pump)

-blow-off cane

-extension legs & shelf

I’ll post pics later—I just wanted to get the info up here now. Each conical with all of the above listed accessories is for sale at $500. They’re clean, sanitized, and in great condition. At this time, I’m only considering local pickup (Maryland).

Questions? Ask ‘em!
Interested but lots of questions. Any way we could talk direct? Ring my cell any time. 312-720-0345. Thanks and hope to talk soon. Bob

Photos as promised.

IMG_0156.jpg
IMG_0158.jpg
IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0160.jpg
IMG_0161.jpg

Where in Maryland

-blow-off cane

-extension legs & shelf

Questions? Ask ‘em!
?

Another clarifying question :
Are these 500 each, or for the pair?
Edit : reading comprehension fail. 500 each.

Last edited:
Back