• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TURNKEY 20g EHERMS, MANY many extras, 3k savings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USMChueston0311

Marine Grunt
Reaction score
Hey guys

selling a turnkey setup with yeast propagating/starter capabilities, with lab grade measuring equipment. This is a killer deal, and you’re saving nearly 3k. It’s also setup and ready to brew. Will deliver within 500 miles of Denver, for a few, and will ship at buyers expense. I’m missing some items but if asked will respond with correct information.

I do not want to separate.

selling me Like new 3 20G kettle EHERMS. The kettles are blichmann G2 Boilermakers, all 20 gallons.

2 riptide pumps with 3 way valves, only hoses switched are for whirlpool and to transfer thru chiller on BK side. All tubing has spike quick connects.

Worthog EBC-330 w PID Aires x 2

blichmann Therminator w attachments and cleaning hose

Spike CF15 conical, with cooling/heating package, all normal attachments and neoprene sleeve.

DIY 5,000 BTU glycol chiller. With spike cooling pump setup and inkbird.

2 inkbird controllers.

5, 10, 20 gallon co2 tanks, a single regulator, a dual tap rite reg and a third dual w a leak in it easily fixed.

Hanna Halo PH Meter.

100GPD airwaterice RO/DI filter with TDS meter.

rubbermaid trash can (food grade) with float valve set for perfect amount of RO water for brew day.

Monster Mill MM3 w standard hopper.

1, 2, 4L flasks, stir plate and stir bars.
Yeast plates and slants. Small beakers and flasks as we’ll all from TNLABSUPPLY

pressure cooker large enough for 6 large mason jars of starter wort to be sterilized at once

THERMAPEN mk4 the newest one, may have wrong number.

Grain scale, jewelers scale, and hop scale.

3 ball lock corny kegs, and all ball lock fittings and tubing.

2 RV hoses and sprayers and hose attachment.

Grow room exhaust fan w salad bowl hood

shopvac, PBW/Starsan.

extra triclamp fittings, a tilt hydrometer, oxygenation valve for disposable tanks, PH calibration fluid, acid etc.

Plus more. Will list on request.

Almost 9k invested so far, want to downsize and focus on some other hobbies for the time being.

6,500$ OBO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 407
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 394
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 381
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 375
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 370
Also have all the spike conical attachments for closed pressure transfer w spunding valve, force carbonation in conical, and cold crashing.

This is an amazing setup, but my wife’s immigration case just finished and it’s time to down size until we buy a proper house. It’s currently all setup in my living room, and I want to go a different route. I’ve won several awards with this system, and you have the capability to brew 15 gallon plus batches.
Also have a 7qt magic chef chest freezer about to get converted into a keezer.

have 4-5 yeast strains plated and slanted I will include as well.

woll also setup, and brew a batch with buyer of local, and instruct on how to use! Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions!

Would you be interested in selling one of your Blichmann kettles? What about the Spike CF15 conical? Thanks I'm just down the road in Eagle.

I've got a Kal clone electric brewery but need to replace a keggle HLT with a 20gal kettle. Thanks in advance.

Would you be interested in selling one of your Blichmann kettles? What about the Spike CF15 conical? Thanks I'm just down the road in Eagle.

I've got a Kal clone electric brewery but need to replace a keggle HLT with a 20gal kettle. Thanks in advance.

I don’t want to part out quite yet, because I couldn’t brew in the mean time! But if something changes I’ll let you know!

I wish you and your dog the best of luck. Have you looked into financing pet surgery? Perhaps you already have pet insurance coverage from an employer or another organization attached to your service dog.

Back