Turkey Fryer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwndragon

Reaction score
If anyone is in the market for one, Bass Pro shops has a 30 Qt. turkey fryer on sale right now for 29.88. Item number 38-610-018-09

mwndragon said:
If anyone is in the market for one, Bass Pro shops has a 30 Qt. turkey fryer on sale right now for 29.88. Item number 38-610-018-09

Has anybody bought one of these? If so, I'd be curious what you think of it. Great price, but looks like it might be kind of flimsy.

Looks like a standard turkey fryer to me, although I think all turkey fryers look a little flimsy (which is why I spent a bit more for the Patio Stove and the Banjo Cooker).

the_bird said:
Looks like a standard turkey fryer to me, although I think all turkey fryers look a little flimsy...

Which is kind of puzzling, seeing as though they are intended to hold 5 gallons of superheated oil!! I think I'll just pop for a nice stable, low to the ground, banjo burner. Saving a few bucks is not worth risking accidental backyard cremation.

I bet firemen don't look forward to Thanksgiving.

[YOUTUBE]aqemKVTf_38[/YOUTUBE]

Back