• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tru Flow 1.5 in Tri Clover 3 piece stainless ball valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathomas11

Reaction score
I have 3 of these I just purchased from another member last week. They are insanely awesome, however they are overkill for my setup. I'll give anyone the exact same deal I got on them so I'll just suck up the shipping cost as a loss for me. 195 for all three shipped to any member here or 65 dollars each. The cheapest I have seen one of these valves on EBay was 125 plus shipping. Let me know if there is any interest and I can take pics. If not I'll throw them on eBay for profit.

Just got this post. I had someone message me last night asking for my paypal to buy all of them but he hasn't replied back yet. If he doesn't message me tonight I'll shoot you a message. I'm trying not to take too much of a loss but if I need to something is better than nothing.

Absolutely are. I never got to put them on eBay. Preparing to retire and school work took priority.

Back