Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I'm looking for a Proxy for an Upland membership. If anyone is interested drop me a PM.

Now back to your regularly scheduled trade pictures...

Hey, I'm looking for a Proxy for an Upland membership. If anyone is interested drop me a PM.

Now back to your regularly scheduled trade pictures...

What does a proxy need to do. Just mule it for you like the brewery trustees. I could do that if they go for broad ripple or Carmel tap room pickups.

What does a proxy need to do. Just mule it for you like the brewery trustees. I could do that if they go for broad ripple or Carmel tap room pickups.

Yep, that's my understanding. You pick it up during a two week window, and choose ahead of time one of the pick up locations. I'd send you a FedEx label and then I assume you'd keep one bottle for your time and effort or we negotiate something else if you didn't want one of the bottles.

If you're in PM me and we can work out details.

One of the easy to send HB. A bit old, but a rebrew on my BGS. Belgian Golden Strong. The original isn't done yet, but will end up around 16%.

I have more HB to share, once I figure out the beer gun.

Slainte, and enjoy!

Gotcha. I kind of almost figured that out. Right up my alley.

Sweet glass. Been wanting one of those but can't justify the price + shipping from their web store.

It is a nice one - very heavy. I also agree on the cost, but in this case it was free with the purchase of a 750 so win!

Nice haul. Damn I hope riserva makes it here this year. Is that 2015?

Yep, first bottles I've seen. I'll be scouring for more so if it doesn't make it to Cincy let me know.

I have a feeling Riserva is going to be one of those beers people have caught on to, and we'll stop seeing so much of it around. Being only an hour from the brewery, I shoulda went on the release day.

I have a feeling Riserva is going to be one of those beers people have caught on to, and we'll stop seeing so much of it around. Being only an hour from the brewery, I shoulda went on the release day.

The one shop I know always has it around for a few weeks. It also helps that their mark up is nearly double the typical retail in the area. Otherwise I'm willing to bet that the statement above is accurate. Those bottles will be off the shelves fast this release.

The one shop I know always has it around for a few weeks. It also helps that their mark up is nearly double the typical retail in the area. Otherwise I'm willing to bet that the statement above is accurate. Those bottles will be off the shelves fast this release.

I bought a 2014 here about 2 months ago. Never saw it except for at one store though.

Ok, I need quick thoughts on a cellar valuation.

King Henry
2014 BT
2012 x6 BCBS
2013 x2 BCBS
Cantillon Kriek
Anchorage Between the Staves

Go!

I'm the one that's buying. Deployment fire sale.

hmmm...if its a deployment, tell the dude you will make sure his wife doesn't cheat on him for half of that. You will still be doing him a favor.

Hard to put a dollar value on it all, honestly. the BT might be a tad bit above market value, but not by much. Maybe 15-20 per bottle of 2012 BCBS, 12-15 for 2013. King Henry would be up there.

Anybody in Cali available to be a Bruery Preservation Society proxy/trustee? That's the baby one, so not a major commitment.

@val214 might be able to help. Can't speak for him though - really just tagging him. :)

Back