Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, DDG was great. And a raspberry lambic from lost abbey. No beatification, but most of the other sours. Some other good ones like mikeller and thirsty dog.

I went for lunch Friday and Sunday. Spent a few hours each time.

I was there Saturday night and then at noon Sunday for an hour. We're going to run into each other one of these times, haha

Just unpacked this bomb from DC. Thanks Dustin. I've only had a sample of the batch 9 at GABF.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413943559.057094.jpg
Really looking forward to trying the Abby Normal stuff. I assume the sour stout can sit for awhile. The b52 and your Brett IPA are already in the fridge.
Is the Brett saison ready?

Just unpacked this bomb from DC. Thanks Dustin. I've only had a sample of the batch 9 at GABF.
View attachment 230963
Really looking forward to trying the Abby Normal stuff. I assume the sour stout can sit for awhile. The b52 and your Brett IPA are already in the fridge.

Glad they all made it. Always worried something will break. Let me know what you think of the HB. The saison should be ready. Age shouldnt hurt it. The stout can sit for a bit but drink it or share the goodness lol. Drink it when you are ready! I actually havent had batch 9 yet. I bought three. One broke, one you have and one to complete the flight. Need to find one more lol.

View attachment 230963

Nice box!
Never heard of B-52, but as an aviation buff I love that growler!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Nice box!
Never heard of B-52, but as an aviation buff I love that growler!

Ill happy send you some stuff. They are brand new. Opened in May and have some outstanding stuff. I am helping them out and doing pilot batches and give them ideas lol.

Ill happy send you some stuff. They are brand new. Opened in May and have some outstanding stuff. I am helping them out and doing pilot batches and give them ideas lol.

Awesome! Sounds like a great gig. So we are up to a black crack and b-52. Now I have to find something to send you ;)

3 double citra. Double Galaxy ran out or else it would have been a mix between the two. I'm just glad I was able to try it again last week.

Man I gotta get up there one day. Once my kids get a little bigger, I'll start up the Vermont ski trips again.

Today went from working this morning (blah) to finding Black Note on tap 2 hours south of me (awesome) to finding thos haul this evening before heading home (EPIC).

Hell of a haul right there. You inspired me to crack a black note tonight. Awesome beer.

Man I gotta get up there one day. Once my kids get a little bigger, I'll start up the Vermont ski trips again.

Hell of a haul right there. You inspired me to crack a black note tonight. Awesome beer.

Awesome. I was excited to find Crooked Stave in ND, it's almost like we are a real state! Lol.

Thank you mhurst! I did not expect anything but the Rumpkin!
I thought I earned myself a trip to the ER because I sliced my finger so badly blood got everywhere. :( All seems good now and I was able to unwrap everything without leaving my DNA on the packaging. :D

I am giving one bottle away, likely giving two away to be honest...one to drink and one to age.
IMG_0193.jpg

Thank you mhurst! I did not expect anything but the Rumpkin!
I thought I earned myself a trip to the ER because I sliced my finger so badly blood got everywhere. :( All seems good now and I was able to unwrap everything without leaving my DNA on the packaging. :D

I am giving one bottle away, likely giving two away to be honest...one to drink and one to age.
View attachment 232260

enjoy. I haven't had a black eye yet, that one can take some age (i think the label has a best by date of 5 years from bottling) without a problem.
The BSB is pretty tasty right now. Go drink it!

enjoy. I haven't had a black eye yet, that one can take some age (i think the label has a best by date of 5 years from bottling) without a problem.
The BSB is pretty tasty right now. Go drink it!

I certainly will!
Thank you again!

Just like that :D
I actually had the shop owner hold me some, but there was still some on the shelf.

The bastards down here either breaks them up or near impossible to get. Hope it get easier every year to find (like most limited releases).

Awesome man. I need to make friends with a beer guy again. I try and they forget me instantly.

The bastards down here either breaks them up or near impossible to get. Hope it get easier every year to find (like most limited releases).

Awesome man. I need to make friends with a beer guy again. I try and they forget me instantly.

It helps that we just got Founders this year and people don't realize what they are missing out on. The shop owner told me just got another keg of KBS. Who still has KBS laying around. That's crazy!

It helps that we just got Founders this year and people don't realize what they are missing out on. The shop owner told me just got another keg of KBS. Who still has KBS laying around. That's crazy!

I went to my bottle shop today to get you a growler of KBS. He said that since it had been on tap for a while he'd fill one for me. Well, a group of guys came in for lunch today and kicked it before I got there...

I went to my bottle shop today to get you a growler of KBS. He said that since it had been on tap for a while he'd fill one for me. Well, a group of guys came in for lunch today and kicked it before I got there...

Man...no KBS, no Cantillion...what's the deal ;)

Backwoods is back? Does that mean CBS is back too?

Haven't seen or heard about it around here. One can hope it shows up.

Latest posts

Back