Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again, @TheCADJockey delivers.

Shredder, Hot Sauce, Diablo III, Glassware that doesn't say Guinness on it.

Thanks man. Time to get Shredderated. Also, I'll send my wife your way when she asks why I haven't been to work in three weeks and no longer shower or acknowledge our child. I had finally escaped the grasp of the dragon that is D2... and you try to pull me right back in.

Oh and don't worry, all six Shredders made it... one is in the freezer.

IMG_3066.jpg

Once again, @TheCADJockey delivers.

Shredder, Hot Sauce, Diablo III, Glassware that doesn't say Guinness on it.

Thanks man. Time to get Shredderated. Also, I'll send my wife your way when she asks why I haven't been to work in three weeks and no longer shower or acknowledge our child. I had finally escaped the grasp of the dragon that is D2... and you try to pull me right back in.

Oh and don't worry, all six Shredders made it... one is in the freezer.

Dudical.

Decided i should stock the cellar up before it got too hot. Gonna spend a month drinking it down once the time comes. :D

First one is from @sandstonecitybrew . Thanks again for hooking me up with my first de garde! Ill pm you when i get to your home brews.
View attachment 283912

Second box is from @beermeduffman . He hooked it up!! Very excited for these and i finally get to try tasty kakes! Thanks again man, this is killer.
View attachment 283913View attachment 283914

Yup. Bacon. Jerky.
*mic drop*

I had to resist eating some over lunch. Not sure the bag would have survived. I did get into the tastykakes though. :D

The orange cremesicle ones are just awesome.
For the Root, check out their web site for mixer ideas, if that's your thing
http://www.artintheage.com/our-spirits/
The other stuff they make is good, but the Root is probably the best one IMO
I'm not sure on what their foot print is, but I don't think they distribute nationwide yet. I think they are still very, very local.

For the Root, check out their web site for mixer ideas, if that's your thing
http://www.artintheage.com/our-spirits/
The other stuff they make is good, but the Root is probably the best one IMO
I'm not sure on what their foot print is, but I don't think they distribute nationwide yet. I think they are still very, very local.

I think my first drink will be a ROOT julep. ;)

Orange Creme krimpets = best tastykakes product I've had thus far. They distribute some of the basic stuff here, but never have seen those down here. Thanks again for the hooking me up with some. The box is basically gone.....because I'm fat.

Orange Creme krimpets = best tastykakes product I've had thus far. They distribute some of the basic stuff here, but never have seen those down here. Thanks again for the hooking me up with some. The box is basically gone.....because I'm fat.

Not a problem at all man. Those seasonal releases are regional only as far as I know. Any they are spectacular. The winter one was the best, IMO. Mint Chocolate candy cake.
Have you tried that spice yet? Hopefully not too much of it

Not a problem at all man. Those seasonal releases are regional only as far as I know. Any they are spectacular. The winter one was the best, IMO. Mint Chocolate candy cake.

Looks like we'll have to arrange a winter trade this year because those sound delightful.
Haven't tried the spice yet. This kitchen rebuild/remodel is kicking my butt. Haven't cooked a meal since I got it. My wife was too worried about using too much, so she wants to wait until I have time to do it. Hopefully soon.

These all sound like abominations compared to what is clearly the best Krimpet.

Jelly.

Just read the story about HOG. Pretty awesome haha

Just read the story about HOG. Pretty awesome haha

I love that thing. I have a picture of it as my avatar. A few days after my baby was born I went out for beer week with a few friends. Jim Roberson from Wells & Youngs was in town with one wooden cask of John Courage RIS. I plunked down a couple hundred dollars and bought the bar a round to celebrate her being born...a few minutes later the HOG walked in the door and went straight to my chair.

Have you guys seen that USPS is offering a service to see in bound packages?

I just got my first notification, so I assume it works.

Who cares about tasty cakes! There's bacon jerky in the box. BACON JERKY!!!! Well done Duffman.

Message received. PM'd duff man to give up his source

Just sent you the main site on where to find it at a retail source.
If you want to order fantastic jerky online, the best I've had to date is Fatt Bob's. Dudes got everything from standard jerky to ghost pepper, scorpion pepper, Carolina reaper, ostrich, alligator, venison, bacon. Its probably my favorite Jerky of all time
www.fattbobs.com

Just sent you the main site on where to find it at a retail source.

If you want to order fantastic jerky online, the best I've had to date is Fatt Bob's. Dudes got everything from standard jerky to ghost pepper, scorpion pepper, Carolina reaper, ostrich, alligator, venison, bacon. Its probably my favorite Jerky of all time

www.fattbobs.com

Thanks man!

for the love of everything good any holy don't add an extra 'O' in Bobs at work. Its very much NSFW

Haha

Cant wait to get some free will when i get there. Might go to Colorado later this year too :rockin:

Their sours have improved greatly. I have a bottle of one of their first ones, a bretted saison with cherries, which I think was a salvaged infection. Scores a 64 on BA, haha. I've liked the new stuff they're putting out in the 500mL bottles though.

And I gotta get to Colorado someday. Maybe once my boys are old enough to ski/ride.

I picked up a sour monkey a few days ago. I bet I paid less than you did. Haha!

It was surprisingly 'cheap' $15! Even though I live about 30mi from the brewery...

Their sours have improved greatly. I have a bottle of one of their first ones, a bretted saison with cherries, which I think was a salvaged infection. Scores a 64 on BA, haha. I've liked the new stuff they're putting out in the 500mL bottles though.

And I gotta get to Colorado someday. Maybe once my boys are old enough to ski/ride.

It was surprisingly 'cheap' $15! Even though I live about 30mi from the brewery...

They are getting significantly better with their stuff. They would be one to watch in the future (say maybe 5 years or so they will be producing great rating stuff, probably not whalz tho.)

They are getting significantly better with their stuff. They would be one to watch in the future (say maybe 5 years or so they will be producing great rating stuff, probably not whalz tho.)

Just looked up Free Will Alexander again. Down to 60. I'm going to hold onto it as a collector's item.

The peach lambic and one of the others I tried were really good. I've been sending them out as extras, but need to drink some of them myself.

Just looked up Free Will Alexander again. Down to 60. I'm going to hold onto it as a collector's item.

The peach lambic and one of the others I tried were really good. I've been sending them out as extras, but need to drink some of them myself.

I still have that peach lambic you sent me. You mentioned it needed a good amount of time still. Have you had one lately?

No, sent my other one to @igotsand but he drank it and I think he liked it. I should grab some more of that one.

Yes I did..most peach sours dont last too long in this house.
I thought it was really good. Light on the sournesss and good fruit flavor too:thumbup:

Latest posts

Back