Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This from the guy who happened upon a trivia night and walked away with 3 Backyard Rye and a couple four packs of BCBCS. ;)

You suck because your job. You can drive around and find these gems. Though I get some ahead of you :p

His higher level of suckiness in no way detracts from the fact that you still suck! :D

This ^

That was a great day!

You suck because your job. You can drive around and find these gems. Though I get some ahead of you :p

This ^

That was a great day!

Hey, that's the only perk of my job that keeps me from driving off a bridge. ;)
And you should be thankful that I'm able to do that. Who alerts you to where the special releases are?

Got my Bruery shipment in, and a trade

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397603924.577199.jpg

Which also means I've finally got all of the eclipse 2013 series

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397603944.679528.jpg

Got my Bruery shipment in, and a trade

View attachment 193474

Which also means I've finally got all of the eclipse 2013 series

View attachment 193475

I've seen a several of the 50/50 on shelves around here. Not sure which versions there were, and they sure don't make it easy to figure out. Can't bring myself to spend the $29-33 for them. Unless someone tells me I'm a fool to pass them up. ;)

I've had a few so far, and they are good. I was able to get most for $22 though

I really enjoyed the four roses I had the other day, along with the java. I think cellaring them for a few months made sure the flavours worked well too.

I got These awesome beers in a trade From sompls. Holy Crap!! i wasn't expecting all this!! I was only looking for some Lucid..but i'm real excited with the rest.
sompls x1.jpg
sompls x2.jpg
sompls x3.jpg
First Up!! are sompls brews Can't wait to try em.
and Chris Thank You So Much...:D

If you see dark plumes rising in the northern tier today, that's not the infamous volcano at Yellowstone National Park; just a trade landing further north! :D
Dude you totally lied about the package size! You said it was 50 lbs! Fedex has it listed as 65 lbs ! Holy Hell Mark I thought we were trading beers ? You better not have sent me a small child in that box or I'm returning to sender (mine are more than enough to keep me busy) :mug:

Dude you totally lied about the package size! You said it was 50 lbs! Fedex has it listed as 65 lbs ! Holy Hell Mark I thought we were trading beers ? You better not have sent me a small child in that box or I'm returning to sender (mine are more than enough to keep me busy) :mug:

No, no children, just beer. :) You can blame Jared - I see how much he drinks and want to make sure you had some left after he was done! ;)

A trade with ivegot2legs. After we completed our trade I decided that I will give two bottles to a shop owner so he can have his first ever fresh 120 and age one for himself. I'll be left with a 2012 and a 2014. :ban:

image.jpg

Mother of all thing great and small...

I was bombed by DC and Wes.

I haven't had any of these. Awesome trade(s).

View attachment 193791
View attachment 193793
View attachment 193794
View attachment 193796
View attachment 193797

I'm glad they all made it and that you haven't previously had anything we sent. Thanks for the great trade!

Back