• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Tower of Power + Boilermakers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianchilders

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to sell essentially brand new items (still in box never used). I went on a shopping spree last year thinking I was going to start brewing lots of beer. 8 months later and I still see the equipment sitting in the boxes and have finally admitted to myself that I don't have the time to brew. That being said, the equipment deserves a home that will actually use it. I'm willing to knock off about 10% of what I paid for the setup. Don't want to break up any part of the system - want to keep it together.

Boilermaker 15 gallon (x1)
Boilermaker 20 gallon (x2)
Tower of Power Control Modules (x2)
Tower of Power Stand (x1)
Tower of Power Comm Cable (x1)
Tower of Power Dual Control (x1)
Tower of Power Top Tier Mount (x1)
Therminator (x1)
Auto Sparge (x1)
False Bottom (x1)
Stand Mounted Burner (x3)

Spent about $4,000 on setup. Looking for $3600 (still in box, brand new)

If you decide to part, I would be interested in one control module if it's the gas fired one and the stand.

Thanks guys - I'll post pictures - this is my first time with home brew talk forums - a good brewing friend of mine suggested I use this as a means to sell the stuff. If I post pictures, I will be essentially opening the boxes - assuming you guys are ok with that.

-brian

Thanks guys - I'll post pictures - this is my first time with home brew talk forums - a good brewing friend of mine suggested I use this as a means to sell the stuff. If I post pictures, I will be essentially opening the boxes - assuming you guys are ok with that.

-brian

Can't afford anything you're selling ha... But checking it out. I wouldn't open the boxes just snap pictures of the boxes. Mostly people want to verify you have it, your honest and confirm it's what you state it is. At least that's what I'd do. Ha.

just to be honest man....

that's a lot of dough. people will want to see whats going on before they plop down over 3 k for the sale.

with that said man oh man I wish I had a spare 3 k

Back