• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Topsflo SS Brew pumps, TC heating elements

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcolonna

Reaction score
SOLD- 2 new Topsflo TD5 DC brewing pumps. Operates at a safe low 24 volts DC power and is extremely quiet. It's small enough and light enough to be directly mounted to your kettle drain but also comes with a molded rubber mounting bracket to bolt it to a stand. Triclover to ½” MPT fittings extra- $100 each, 2 for $180.

Heating elements-

• SOLD- 5500watt ULD, 240 VAC - with cord and 2” TC fitting- $40
  • SOLD- 5500watt ULD, 240 VAC with 1-1/2” TC fitting - $30
  • 2000watt cartridge ULD, 240 VAC with cord, 1-1/2” TC fitting- perfect for RIMS tube- $40

20221025_231903079_iOS.jpg20221025_231956291_iOS.jpg
Local pickup preferred. Shipping at cost.

Located in Chance, MD on the eastern shore.

Last edited:
Make me an offer for all of it. I have a few other posts with some great stuff too. Also I have a couple of corny kegs (new) and CO2 stuff. and alot of TC fittings, valves, etc.

I wish I was closer, I would be willing to buy pretty much all of your listings you have available. A trip from Iowa wouldn't make sense unfortunately.

I am interested in buying the Topsflo pumps and 5500 Watt 1.5" TC fitting though if you would be willing to ship. Send me a message if so!

That would be a hell of a trip !

I can ship the pumps and the element. Sent you a PM to make it easier to discuss. Thanks Bill

Back