Toasted Victory: Potential SG, Lovi?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
Recently got a few pounds of Toasted Victory malt from Listermann's. Problem with Listermann's, though, is they don't list the potential SG pppg or the lovibond/SRM figures for their malts...and Toasted Victory isn't in ProMash's stock grain list.

So, can anyone tell me what the potential SG pppg and lovi/SRM figures are for this malt? I'm thinking about steeping it in my "supplementary boil" that I'm doing for my lackluster brune abbey.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait...is "Victory Toasted" just Victory? IOW, is all Victory toasted? Am I that dense?

EDIT 2: Looks like it. *******.

Uhm, yeah what you said lol :cross:

I like it, good stuff imho. Briess quotes it @ 28 Lov though. So I am not sure are they the only producer? I noticed the registered name, but what does that mean?

Dunno. Listermann's lists it as Briess's. I doubt they're the only ones, though, since Promash doesn't list it as Briess's.

Back