To replace or repair Co2 regulator.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohill1981

Reaction score
Hey folks i have a problem with my regulator. There is a major leak coming out of what seems to the be the back of the regulator slightly above one of the connection hoses. The leak is definitely not coming from the where the hose is attached. I believe there is a small crack. My question..... Is a small crack an easy fix? or should i just buy another regulator? Any info would help thanks a bunch!

Im attempting to use some JB welding epoxy to seal the leak.. I figured for 7 bucks it was worth a shot ... Having to let it cure for 24 ours then i will be adding another coat on top of it .. Wish me luck!

Hey folks i have a problem with my regulator. There is a major leak coming out of what seems to the be the back of the regulator slightly above one of the connection hoses. The leak is definitely not coming from the where the hose is attached. I believe there is a small crack. My question..... Is a small crack an easy fix? or should i just buy another regulator? Any info would help thanks a bunch!

You might be able to fix it with a new diaphragm and gasket. There's kits sold online specific to your regulator. The construction of them is pretty simple. A big spring, a diffusion plate with little holes in it, a gasket.

Back