Tilt Customer Service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsccorpio227

Reaction score
Hi. I purchase Tilt Hydrometer used it once and everything was good. I am trying to use it again but having troubles to setup to record to my cloud. Reached out to Tilt customer service and don't have any luck of getting response back from them. Anybody had any luck with their customer service? TIA

I never had a problem with Tilt's customer service. I am under the impression that you emailed them at [email protected] ?

Cheers!
I did but nothing in response. When I try to use my own Google Sheets url I am getting an error. Followed their instructions and it worked last time, this time I am getting an error.

tried and nothing. I am getting 401 when I try to use my url. I am providing permissions but nothing.

Last edited:
i had to select anyone instead of myself. It does wants some kind of authenticaiton when you select "myself only" and since I have 2 factor auth it doesn't like it ))

Last edited:
Back