• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Three 6 gallon plastic carboys - South Central PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningweird

Reaction score
I have three plastic carboys I want to sell

two are straight sided 6 gallon PET bottles like the ones sold by brewmasterswarehouse - I think that's where I go them from too.

One is a 6 gallon better bottle

Local pickup only - after checking shipping options it is just too expensive.
20 dollars each
3L8sz.jpg

I will ship. the dimensions of the box are 37x20x13 and it weighs 10 pounds. I will only ship if all of them are purchased by the same buyer.

Would you be willing to meet partway? I'm way south of you, but I'd be happy to meet in Frederick and I'd really love that Better Bottle!

Hehe I drive twice that to work every day... I guess I just forget what "real" mileage is like for normal people :mug:

Worth a try at least, thanks ;)

do you have the stoppers for all 3 also? my sister is up at the northern end of greencastle... near pensinger and washington. are you near there at all?

Back