• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Therminator and riptide pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Blichmann therminator wort chiller with mounting bracket and Blichmann back flush hose assembly. I am asking $ 100 for both items. You would be responsible for the actual shipping costs from Washington State to your location. Payment would be facilitated via Paypal.

Cheers
Bob

Here is the picture of the Blichmann Therminator wort chiller & Blichmann back-flush assembly that I am selling.

Cheers
Bob

Wort Chiller.jpg Therminator Back Flush Assembly.jpg

Yes that would be great. Also how old is your therminator? Do you have a pic of your therminator?

The Therminator is 4 years old. Shipping to Austin, TX 78739 is $ 17.95 (3 day delivery with $100 insurance).

I have attached two photos of my therminator with mounting bracket.

Cheers
Bob
Everett, WA 98208

Attachments

• IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1366.JPG
    IMG_1366.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 37
The Therminator is 4 years old. Shipping to Austin, TX 78739 is $ 17.95 (3 day delivery with $100 insurance).

I have attached two photos of my therminator with mounting bracket.

Cheers
Bob
Everett, WA 98208

I don’t need it 3 days but if that’s the best shipping option we could do that. What would be the best way to arrange payment and make
Sure the item makes it to Austin?

Back