the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have at least three openings!!

I have some messages sent, awaiting to see who is in again. Depending on what happens there we may need to do some altering to the leagues. I’ll start with this one...would you guys rather merge this league to the ppr league, and possibly have 14 teams? Or, would you rather shrink this league and still have two leagues running and have two chances to win? It’s hard to guess if we get new recruits, and what old players want to return, I’m thinking it would shrink around 8ish?

I’m good either way. Merging to the PPR and making one large league is appealing. Either way, I will be auto drafting, since I’ll be away for the holiday weekend.

We have at least three openings!!

I have some messages sent, awaiting to see who is in again. Depending on what happens there we may need to do some altering to the leagues. I’ll start with this one...would you guys rather merge this league to the ppr league, and possibly have 14 teams? Or, would you rather shrink this league and still have two leagues running and have two chances to win? It’s hard to guess if we get new recruits, and what old players want to return, I’m thinking it would shrink around 8ish?

Maybe keep the leagues separate with a few less participants this way if Covid is spreading through the league there should be plenty of players on the waiver wire.

Not a lot of activity in this thread, but I see you've all been making lineup changes. It's been fun so far.

Good Luck @LoneTreeFarms !
Thanks!! I didn’t want to jinx myself. Awful regular season after losing saquan Barkley early. Fingers crossed everyone shows up and plays well for us all next week.

Thank you everyone for a fun season! Given that we lost some people to Covid, it was still a good time.

Should I send everyone that participated. A message with my address? This is my first one, so I dont know how it works...

This is my 2nd year participating. I believe that there was a conversation (PM) sent to everyone who participated and it had the 'ship to' address in it, and probably likes/dislikes of style.

Maybe @lupulinaddict can verify.

Usually the winner sends a pm to the rest of the league with their address. If there is a style you like, or any you dislike, breweries you have a hard time getting, or anything else you have in mind, we can do our best to find some. If you need help figuring out who is in the league let me know. I have a list, but doesn’t look like I have updated the forum with it in awhile.

Congratulations on the win! I didn’t think the season was too bad either dealing with covid. After I saw Kamara had all those td’s I thought how awesome that has to feel going into the weekend championship. What a time for your number one pick to show up!

I'll send out a PM shortly. I think I can figure out who was involved in the season.

Thanks everyone!

I know that it isn't easy for me to figure what team names belong to which participant. The site usually has the team name and the name of the 'coach'.

My Favorite Marzen
Kevin

Usually the winner sends a pm to the rest of the league with their address. If there is a style you like, or any you dislike, breweries you have a hard time getting, or anything else you have in mind, we can do our best to find some. If you need help figuring out who is in the league let me know. I have a list, but doesn’t look like I have updated the forum with it in awhile.

Congratulations on the win! I didn’t think the season was too bad either dealing with covid. After I saw Kamara had all those td’s I thought how awesome that has to feel going into the weekend championship. What a time for your number one pick to show up!
Yeah that Kamara game against my Vikings definitely hosed me in my attempt to go from worst to first. Hoping to send something out soon.

Received this great package of beers from @Chorgey today. Thanks!

20210114_172425.jpg

What’s up!! Yeah, I can run it, but I still need to ship my beer to the winners for last season. My apologies to them. I bought beer and never shipped it, so now I need to buy fresh beer to ship. It’s been a crazy year, but I’m still going to send it!

Back