the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@lupulinaddict , Nice game! Thought I had a chance... Every time Williams got the ball, I was like "No, please hit Hill! That's my only chance..."

PM me your address, I'll send some beer your way. I actually bought some yesterday morning since I had a bad feeling about it. Probably jinxed myself! HaHa.

Yes. PM us your addy. If I remember right it was a bottle to the winner. Time to pony up boys!!

@lupulinaddict , Nice game! Thought I had a chance... Every time Williams got the ball, I was like "No, please hit Hill! That's my only chance..."

PM me your address, I'll send some beer your way. I actually bought some yesterday morning since I had a bad feeling about it. Probably jinxed myself! HaHa.

Thanks. It was close. Watson had me worried when he doubled his points in the fourth quarter!!

Thanks everyone! When I get a chance I’ll send out pm’s to everyone. I drink anything. Just happy to try beers from places I may never get to visit.

IMG_8067.jpg

First package arrived yesterday! Thanks @TwistedGray!

IMG_8081.jpg

TBC with package two! Thank you!! Most of the neipa from the west coast don’t stay that hazy in a can! This is the first “east coast” neipa I have had.

Glad everything made it. Hope you enjoy it all. The cans are from Pizza Boy and the bottle is from Tired Hands.

I will enjoy them, thanks again!

I forgot to ask what is the deal with the pennies?

I will enjoy them, thanks again!

I forgot to ask what is the deal with the pennies?

That is a little noise maker so when their handling the package they don’t here liquid sloshing around the box. Someone sent that to me in a box. I usually use a box of Mike and Ike’s as a noise maker.

I'm still working on a package for you. Went to grab something last week and they were sold out... So I'm trying to get a suitable replacement. I'll get something to you. Before superbowl is the target!

I’m sorry I haven’t shipped yet. Been extremely busy with life. I’ll send you something soon.

I'm still working on a package for you. Went to grab something last week and they were sold out... So I'm trying to get a suitable replacement. I'll get something to you. Before superbowl is the target!

I appreciate you working so hard finding the good stuff for me!!

I’ll get this league going in the next few days too. Everyone that has shipped still in for another year?

Back