The New Guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docjay

Reaction score
Howdy all from the Kitsap Peninsula, got into the hobby again thanks to SWMBO. Brewing since April of last year, have 10 batches under my belt and am brewing with a gavity based cooler system for all grain.

Have great support with local brew club and LHBS

I look forward to bouncing ideas with everyone and learning all I can

Okay over the last year or so since I joined I have learned the following

I know Jack about making beer, I know a little about how to covert sugars AND how to make yeast work but for total understanding, I know nothing.....

I am not as smart, creative, skilled, random adjective as others on here nor do I posses any of the skills necessary to make awesome brew equipment. But

Thanks to BierMuncher I have several Rube Goldberg style brewing equipment in my garage and most were free 99

For an experiment I brewed following the video Hombrew the modern way, it turned out okay not bad not great.

I am being consumed by this hobby and that is not a bad thing as well as having many thirsty friends.

Thanks for all I have learned

Back