The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakin' Thread Narc. He better start makin' friggin coherant posts or he'll be known as the asswipe formally allowed to post in our cool Masshole thread.

Ohhhh. Look at that!! A suggestion that it should have gone in the Specialty Cat. Hmmmm. There's an idea!!! Arrrrrrrg.... Why didnt I think I of that!?!

Bird... I'll give you a hint... Paul did the above with the Consecration.

(shaking my head). Paul, Paul, Paul.... What we gonna do with you? Ya crazy bastid.

Oh and Paul... We can just split Dakata's share of the Consecration on the 16th right. Since my ego is too big for him I wouldn't want to torture him with my presence so he can just not come.

Bird... Whatta you doing on the 16th? Feel like driving several hours? We could use another brewer.

Would an observer be ok on the 16th? the 16th of what?

I just had what was at the same time my best idea ever and the worst idea of all recorded time. A Masshole road trip! I'm watching the Sox at Cleveland. First week of the season and there are maybe 5,000 people in the teepee. WTF? The Tribe is still mathematically alive and there are more people in our brew club than there are in the stands. I say we invade the place. I'm too lazy to get out of bed and go downstairs to check the schedule but when the Sox go back there this summer I say we plan on sacking the city

red sox blow again this might be a long season I know they'll turn it around but so painful so far.

Thank god for the bruins. Oh wait they blew a 3-0 lead to remind me of philly last year makes me can't wait for those playoffs lol

You know, a road trip to see a game is such a ridiculously bad idea that we really should consider it. I've been to NY and Baltimore and it's a great time. Detroit? Cleveland? Toronto?

Ok so Detroit is just an all around bad idea. Minnesota?

PTN

I just had what was at the same time my best idea ever and the worst idea of all recorded time. A Masshole road trip!

yeah... that's what I wanna do... go on the road... with you.

PASSSSSSS

I can barely stand a five hour brew session, never mind a couple of effin DAYS.

I would rather feed my nuts to a rottweiler

Could you imagine what you would smell like after a road trip in a car with PTN????

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/stinky-meat-project-58756/

I've been jonesing for some pickled eggs and sausages for a while so I'm planning on making a big batch of that. That will definatley go into the "Snackage" catagory. I think I'll also make a Fatty and some ABT's.
PTN

Since we had the pigs on the fire by 7 there was really nothing to do till afternoon except tend the fire, make the BBQ sauce, bake the baked beans, make the cole slaw, potato salad, garden salad, etc. And lunch for ourselves. You need to make lunch of yourself, so to that end I had prepared a 'Big Fatty' the day before.

Two pounds of ground pork spread out on some Saran Wrap.
DSCN3009.jpg

A couple of frozen hash brown potato patties.
DSCN3010.jpg

Some corn and some roasted red peppers go on next.
DSCN3011.jpg

Then I put on some Pepper Jack cheese and some Mango Chutney.
DSCN3013.jpg

The whole mess gets wrapped up so that you have a sausage burrito, with all of the good stuff inside the sausage, then you make it all exponentially better by wrapping the whole thing in bacon.
DSCN3014.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce the "Atomic Buffalo Turd."
Some jalepeno peppers, cut in half, deveined, seeded and some cream cheese.
DSCN3023.jpg

Fill the peppers up with the cream cheese, then the next step is to take some linguica and cut it so that you have a good size stick and lay that on the cream cheese.
DSCN3024.jpg

Wrap those bad boys up with a rasher of bacon and you are done prepping. Into the smoker they go and don't open the door for an hour or so.
When your hour is up this is what you have.
DSCN3032.jpg

DSCN3033.jpg

PTN

These are just a few posts, but could you imagine saying "Yes Paul, a road trip would be awesome!"

Then seeing a post starting like this???
"Im going on a road trip to a Sox game and thought I would whip up some road snacks....."

yeah... that's what I wanna do... go on the road... with you.

PASSSSSSS

I can barely stand a five hour brew session, never mind a couple of effin DAYS.

I would rather feed my nuts to a rottweiler

So then I'll count you as a definate YES.

I'm thinking we take Yeager's fathers car and try to find if 'Otis Day and the Knights' are playing anywhere along the route. It will be great!!!!

I ate 3-4 ABT's and yes they were delicious! But being in an outdoor situation it was fine then with a bunch of dudes eating pepper-jack, jalapenos, hot sauce, I knew that we would be burning a hole in the atmosphere above yeagers house. Im sure that the paint around the garage door was even peeling a little that afternoon.

But being in a vehicle traveling with the windows down at an average 65 MPH couldn't possibly get the stench out fast enough!

I do have to say that the food was good that day!

EDIT: I have to add that each event that Ive been too, you guy do know how to cook!

You know, a road trip to see a game is such a ridiculously bad idea that we really should consider it. I've been to NY and Baltimore and it's a great time. Detroit? Cleveland? Toronto?

Ok so Detroit is just an all around bad idea. Minnesota?

PTN

I was going to say "Baltimore" but you've already done it. That's the classic nice stadium/nice city/not too absurd a road trip to do it in as a long weekend.

The Sox aren't playing the Nationals this year at all, are they?

Toronto's a nice city, too. But Cleveland/Detroit? **** that! And Minnesota's what, like a twenty hour drive?

I just saw that Cape and PTN have almost 4000 posts, I wonder if that will be there next thread?

Back