The definition of insanity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drainbamage

Keep HBT weird.
Reaction score
I drank Coors Light last night while the UK-UoL game was on, and as is always the case, I have a splitting headache this morning. I don't know why I did it (well, I do...someone else was buying).

Ever since I started drinking the good stuff, light beer--especially Coors--makes my head hurt. Even a couple of them.

Sent from my iThingy using a series of tubes.

Same case here. I had about 24oz of Coors Light Draft at 600 last night and I still have a headache this morning. This only happens when I visit bars that probably don't have the best sanitation. I'm guessing their beer lines have rarely been cleaned and I am having an adverse reaction to whatever is growing in there. Could be the same case for you

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Same case here. I had about 24oz of Coors Light Draft at 600 last night and I still have a headache this morning. This only happens when I visit bars that probably don't have the best sanitation. I'm guessing their beer lines have rarely been cleaned and I am having an adverse reaction to whatever is growing in there. Could be the same case for you

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Nope, I was drinking bottles.

I think it was just my body rebelling against the lack of hops. Fortunately, I keep a bag of Cascade pellets in the medicine cabinet for just such an occasion. :ban:

Back