The Dark Crystal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a thread about Dark Crystal so it's already 4 pages of nonsensical ****. At least that's what i thought it was.... great now I'm confused again. I'm gonna go cuddle my mystic till the crystal is healed.

This is a thread about Dark Crystal so it's already 4 pages of nonsensical ****. At least that's what i thought it was.... great now I'm confused again. I'm gonna go cuddle my mystic till the crystal is healed.

Look, I like you man, but why is it your job to go into a thread, state the obvious, (bringing the great nonsensical humor to a grinding halt) and then proceed to join in?

Oh wait....static........ "stationary or not moving" grinding halt....."noise or disruption" that fits too.......hmmmmmmmm A new species of troll?;)

Anywho...the crystal is healed there is this documentary about it called THE DARK CRYSTAL.

What are you trying to say???

I'd swear it was 80's movie weekend. The following were either on TV or discussed in conversation...

Big Trouble in Little China
Red Dawn
Jonny Nemonic
Poltergeist
Cocoon
Nightmare on Elm Street

I return you now to your regularly scheduled Dark Crystal worship.

What are you trying to say???

Look, I like you man, but why is it your job to go into a thread, state the obvious, (bringing the great nonsensical humor to a grinding halt) and then proceed to join in?

Oh wait....static........ "stationary or not moving" grinding halt....."noise or disruption" that fits too.......hmmmmmmmm A new species of troll?;)

Lol, I am saying that you wait until 3-4 pages in, and then go into my threads accusing everyone of nonsensical useless posts, and then you jump in like an old hand. It is OK, I aint mad.

Now this is all just crazy talk.

This was 5 pages into the "do you ever lager" poll, from our discussion about lagering cats and dogs.

Lol, I am saying that you wait until 3-4 pages in, and then go into my threads accusing everyone of nonsensical useless posts, and then you jump in like an old hand. It is OK, I aint mad.

This was 5 pages into the "do you ever lager" poll, from our discussion about lagering cats and dogs.

That was not an accusation it was a statement of fact and crazy in its own right. :D

Besides he was talking about having his particulate dropping out of suspension, I don't know about you but my particulate has dropped far enough... oh wait not that kind... Nevermind...My Bad.

I think tonight will be a drink heavily night after i mow the lawn. Wanye's World is on at 8 on VH1. Maybe ill toss in the Princess Bride afterwards.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

I LOVE the crazy talk. :mug:

Like right??!?!?!?!!

Or belgian candy sugar.

What if the dark crystal really is made of dark belgian candy? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! One DELICIOUS crystal!!

The Gelfling Essence IPA is taking form....I can see it in my bowl of gruel taking shape....

Ya know.... I have some hop vines the swmbo planted cause their pretty, yes definantly a keeper, but i have no idea what they are so i call them mystery hops and brew anyway.... MYSTIC MYSTERY PORTER!!!!!!!

Cheezy Genius!!!!!

11-discover-peggy-032811.jpg

Ya know.... I have some hop vines the swmbo planted cause their pretty, yes definantly a keeper, but i have no idea what they are so i call them mystery hops and brew anyway.... MYSTIC MYSTERY PORTER!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!

He brews with mysterious hops like a brave and fearless fighter pilot, and his swmbo plants hops.

You are like a greek GOD or something!

Cheezy Genius!!!!!

NO!!NO!!!!

well......OK!;)

:mug:

Back