The birth of Franken-Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i see that not sure what i did wrong they say they are there when i try to edit it but they dont show up

Okay cannot post pics without joining that is a shame. Well wish I could show it to you guys. maybe some day I will have the money to join lifetime, no sense in just doing it for one year.

Nope, you don't have to be a paying supporter, you just have to have a certain amount of posts (I forget how much). The idea is to not let people just join then start posting crude things and whatnot... The limit is just to keep the site cleaner.

EDIT: Perhaps you were talking about hosting pictures... In that case you have to pay.

Not true, I can post pics without an issue. You just need 25 posts. Upload them to imageshack, then paste the URL in to the box that pops up after pressing the Insert Image button.

You can also upload to the gallery on this site. It automatically creates the link that you paste inside an img tag. I think the 25 posts rule still applies though.

when I paste your link into a browser address bar it still shows file not found. I think the link you using may be missing something.

Sawdustguy, doesn't that just give you the link to the web page though? I was trying to actually post the picture in the post.

Unless your a Supporting Member you don't have a gallery. Hence the reason I uploaded them to imageshack. Still easy, although I'm a Network Engineer so I think most computer/tech related things are easy so I'm biased.

You just need to put the link in between the

Back