The B.G's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Incinerator

Reaction score
So I just hit the two week mark with my first HB (copper ale) and began drinking em. They came out good, I almost want to do the kit again now that I have better heating and cooling equipment. But my issue was that after I drank a 4-5 my stomach was not enjoying what I had just put in it. I don't know if this was from other food or anything else, but I just wanted to see if any of you have noticed a difference with HB's and the way your stomach haddles the beer.

Some folks have trouble with home brew when they first start because of the live yeast. You should get used to it pretty quick.

B.G.'s??

I thought they were women when I was a kid. Then I saw them on T.V. with beards and I got all creeped out. :(

Haha yea the beegees will make my stomach turn, but b.g's is bubble guts. I think its from one of Ice Cube's movies. Can't remember now. Its good to know that this isn't going to be a constant thing.

Back