Thanks from Southeast PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobbler

Reaction score
Hello! I've been browsing the info in a lot of the sticky's the last few weeks and I wanted to put a general thanks out there for compiling such entertaining and useful information. I started extract homebrewing in November and I have my third batch fermenting at the moment. I have been really happy with how my first two batches have turned out and I contribute that to the info I've got from this site. You all rock! :rockin:

Welcome Fellow West Chester brewer! Glad your having success.

Who do you go to for your supplies in the area? If you haven't stop by Artisan in Downingtown, I recommend doing it, Mike is a great guy.

Yeah, I have been into to see Mike at Artisan a few times. I agree he is a great guy. Do either of you ever go to the Buzz meetings at Iron Hill in West Chester? I'm on their email list but I have yet to make it to a meeting. They seems like a good group of guys who really know their stuff.

http://www.buzzhomebrewclub.com/

I can never make the meetings. I hear they are a good group too. I may try to attend this summer. Its jsut hard for me to make things during the week due to my husbandry duties.

Did you happen to attend Mike's teach your friend to brew day in Novmeber?

Latest posts

Back