Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried to call R & L this morning but nobody seems to be answering the phone. I e-mailed the folks at NCM for a shipping PO#. As soon as I know something I will post it here.

Finally got somebody to answer the phone at R & L Carriers. We are stop number 11 today, which will be in the afternoon. In case anybody wants to go out to R & L website the tracking PO# is 469787931

My guess is 1 PM. My brother is going to call me when they show up. I am hoping to be at the shop when the truck comes. I would like to avoid any ripped bag issues or shorted bag issues this time:(

Will anyone still be around at 6 tonight.

We are talking about going to the Corsair taproom tonight, but unsure of the time. That will depend on when the grain comes in and how fast everybody comes by to pick-up grain and stuff. You are more than welcome to join us and be our DD:ban:

Is the truck coming for sure? I have to leave the house in the next half hour to meet up with the Cookeville crew. The price you pay for living in the boonies.

_

Bernie I will see what I can do text and I will get ya a price on it. I will try for the ithaca at the brewery as it would a lot fresher there. Any1 interested in some omemgang stuff or some of the ithaca sours or allagash.

Sorry, i couldnt call back today bobby. I been swamped @ work. As u know by now, i cant make it out...ill be in touch about picking up my pbw. Hows ur berliner weiss looking? Im gonna secondary mine real soon. Tastes tart and crisp, but not too sour yet.

Sorry, i couldnt call back today bobby. I been swamped @ work. As u know by now, i cant make it out...ill be in touch about picking up my pbw. Hows ur berliner weiss looking? Im gonna secondary mine real soon. Tastes tart and crisp, but not too sour yet.

No worries. We had a good time yesterday and I still have a ton of grain here at the house.

I don't think I am going to secondary the Berliner Weiss. I am going to keg it as soon as I go by Rebel to buy some pin lock disconnects.

Next time we will put the grain in my F250, I felt bad for that Chevy!!! It was a great time, thanks Bobby!

Anyone want a 6er of Ithaca flower power? i have an extra case. Its a simcoe delivery vehicle mighty tasty brew I might add I had some at the brewery this morning.

Anyone want a 6er of Ithaca flower power? i have an extra case. Its a simcoe delivery vehicle mighty tasty brew I might add I had some at the brewery this morning.

I don't need any hoppy stuff, but if you do go out again for beer I am in need of some Jolly Pumpkin Oro De Calabaza, Jolly Pumpkin La Roja, Jolly Pumpkin Weizen Bam, and some Gumball Head.

Let me know and I can paypal some $ to you.

I've been out of town for the last 12 days and didn't keep up with this, has the order arrived?

Back