Teased by Craigslist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snackson

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My wife was driving on our way home from Costco and I decided to browse Craigslist. Saw an ad for six ball lock cornies for $75 and it was in my neighborhood! I emailed right away. Five minutes later when we are pulling into the driveway I see the neighbor cleaning six kegs. I get out and asked if it was his ad with them for sale. He did a headslap because he just remembered that I brew. Had someone not already been on his way to pick them up they would have been mine! He was selling them for so cheap because they were $30 when he bought them about ten years ago and had no clue how much they go for now. So close. If you were the guy that snagged them up, enjoy them!

My wife was driving on our way home from Costco and I decided to browse Craigslist. Saw an ad for six ball lock cornies for $75 and it was in my neighborhood! I emailed right away. Five minutes later when we are pulling into the driveway I see the neighbor cleaning six kegs. I get out and asked if it was his ad with them for sale. He did a headslap because he just remembered that I brew. Had someone not already been on his way to pick them up they would have been mine! He was selling them for so cheap because they were $30 when he bought them about ten years ago and had no clue how much they go for now. So close. If you were the guy that snagged them up, enjoy them!

Wow what a steal... you should go hug your brewhemoth. It will make you feel better :ban:

Had it been a random person selling them it wouldn't have bothered me at all but with them being literally next door it hurt! I went into the garage and started getting stuff ready to brew a Belgian blonde immediately!

Back