Tap handles/beer signs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacob5023

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I couldn't really find a topic to post this in but I am going to post it here.

Where do you guys get your tap handles and beer signs/tackers? I collect them and would like to know where you guys get your items at. Looking to decorate a man cave. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I needed custom tap handles and every company charges an arm and a leg!
I didnt want to make them out of wood chair legs or staircase railing supports. or anything else janky... I wanted professional looking tap handles. Plus I needed to have 20 so my time was an issue.

I found the best company!!! THESE GUYS ROCK! Super nice dudes, Great prices and they can do anything!!!
2Guys & A 3D Printer

So I had some taps made with my logo... The Honey Badger AKA Ratel.
Here are some pics....

76E6BC7B-34D6-402C-87C5-750F26B96CF4_zpstv4txqyd.jpg

I Need to clean up the edges of my logo better here.

2Guys & a 3D printer!
http://www.2guys3d.com
This guys do a great job!
Get your logo or a picture of what you want and they can do it!
Ask for Jim and tell him Bryan sent you... He will do good for you!

4D5F3E7D-BC2E-4E17-B798-B26152AC73BA.png_zpsxgr0uxjg.jpeg

Picture from their site...

How much are those?

I agree that those handles are outrageously priced.

Well, they gave me a fat deal because im doing 20 and 20 more in a few months Jim is a nice guy, just tell him what you want and see what he will do them for.
The ones on the site with the chalkboard is cheap! $15 bucks! I bet is you have them do a few the price may go down...

For me, it's been eBay. Another way is to just visit the sites of some of your favorite breweries and see what they offer in their stores. I found this sign from Alaskan Brewery's website. At the time, the website showed the sign was out of stock. One of the guys at the brewery I emailed said they had one last sign that was used as a display and asked if I was interested. Needless to say, I took it.

Alaskan%20Beer%20Sign_zpsbc33i5sm.jpg

On a side note......

I think you can't have a bar without some sort of lighted sign. Neon is old school, but LED seems to be the new thing. For those who have them both, do you prefer neon or LED? I found one that lets me change inserts and thought that would look cool on my beer fridge.

The wife had this made also. I don't know where. Search the WEB for Bar Signs, I found many.

bar sign.jpg

Last edited:
Back