Tap A Draft TAD keggerator with remote facuet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDbrewer

Reaction score
I have been throwing around the idea of turning the TAD system into a small keggerator with a faucet going through the door. I have seen a ton of posts on here from the past, but haven't seen anything close to what I was thinking. Can this even be done or am I wasting my time? Ideally, I would like to convert my small dorm sized fridge that I have in my garage into a "TAD keggerator" with a co2 tank.

I think at that point you might be better off just using the bottles to store the beer and adding a Gas-IN and Liquid-OUT post with a diptube to a regular 3L soda bottle cap. Use regular faucets and beer line as well as a small CO2 tank and regulator. JMO

That is more what I had in mind. I was just wondering if anyone had done this before. And if they could share some pictures to help give me some ideas to get started on this.

Latest posts

Back