Supercool Beer in Seconds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenchiro

Reaction score
huski2.JPG

Leave it to a 22-year-old college student to develop what could be the best thing to happen to beer in centuries. The device, dubbed Huski, has a cooling capacity that is almost four times greater than regular ice. Plus, Huski won't water down your drink, and it is completely portable.

"You have plastic cooling cells which are pressed down into the dock which houses the liquid carbon dioxide. The liquid CO2 expands and is pressurized into dry ice in the base of the cooling cells ... in a moment."

MORE...

Very cool, sometimes it hurts to hav to wait for a cool beer. :)

Well it is nothing more then a tiny fire extinguisher. He should have at least made a thesis out of it.

This thing is going to sell.

How many times have I wished I didn't have to wait so long to cool down a room-temperature bottle?

I do have some questions though: Is the entire plastic thing dropped in, or is just the dry ice? Could you even do that (I think so since it's just CO2...)?

I'd buy one for $50.

What if (God forbid) all you had were cans?

EDIT: the comments are funny as hell also. I can't copy/paste for some reason, but one of them said: "I guarantee that I throw the husky away after I'm done drinking the bottle." Well, I laughed.

Latest posts

Back