Suggestions??? On extract kit ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtd6628

Reaction score
I have done a true brew kit that I didn't like the taste wasn't balanced. And I have made two recipes and now because my home brew store is out of stock of everything plan on buying a kit from Austin home brew.com. I would like to do a pale ale or IPA which are the fan favorites?

Sent from my iPad2 using HB Talk

Not sure if they have extract kits by Brewhouse, but I would highly recommend them if they do! They are not boiled down canned malts, it is wort that comes in a bag similar to wine kits. I have made a couple of these kits and they turn out very good! Here is the website:

http://www.thebrewhouse.com/what_is/index.htm

Austin Homebrew has so many kits it's hard to single out fan favorites.

Their Gold Seal kits are targeted toward beginners, though most others aren't especially hard to brew. The West Coast Pale Ale looks like one of their more popular kits based on reviews. I like their American Red Ale, which isn't a pale or IPA but is fairly hoppy nonetheless.

Back