stainless steel table.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnycrk

Reaction score
Anyone use a stainless table like this as a brew stand? It will hopefully be home to my mash tun and hlt with burner as as pictured. Both Kettles are 16 gallon bayou classic , and the boil kettel is a 20 gallon boiler maker, which will sit on the ground. The box says both shelf will hold 500 lbs, so I think I'm good. Just wanted to see how anyone else mounted their pump or chiller.

Here's the pics.

20140309_211343.jpg

I really wish someone would tell me why every pic I post is sideways ?????

Yep. I bought mine from Home Depot. Looks to be similar, but with a solid bottom shelf.

Let's see if my picture will work....
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394417914.910750.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

^^^Very nice. What size are your boilermaker? And you have all three vessels on the table, so I know I'll be good. Anything is better then milk crates, that's what I was using.

I see everyone running two pumps. Might have to cough up the money for one more pump. Was hoping to make this work with one pump.

I see everyone running two pumps. Might have to cough up the money for one more pump. Was hoping to make this work with one pump.

You can also put a stir motor in the HLT, instead. I thought about that but decided to go with a second pump because it's easier to add (less fabrication) and having a backup pump is a good thing. If one of my pumps craps out, I'll just stir the HLT by hand and keep the wort recircing with the other pump. If I decided to use a stir motor in the HLT and the wort recirc pump crapped out, I would be screwed.

^^^Very nice. What size are your boilermaker? And you have all three vessels on the table, so I know I'll be good. Anything is better then milk crates, that's what I was using.

Those are 20 gal pots. I brew 10 gallon batches without a problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

I picked up one from Webstaurantstore.com, pretty reasonable price shipped, with the lip on the back to keep liquid and other stuff from rolling off of it. Mine easily has handled 20+ gallon of liquid weight, plus 20lbs of grain weight, plus equipment.

ebrewery_done_05.jpg

Back