• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Brewtech 10 gallon boil kettle and mash tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrettbuckeye

Reaction score
These are both sold pending a payment. Thank you.

Selling my 10 gallon kettles
Great kettles, just going in a different direction
Cam locks not included

SOLD - Boil kettle - $150
Includes pickup and whirlpool return
2- 3 piece SS Brewtech ball valves
Thermometer

SOLD - Mash Tun - $250
Includes pickup and return arm
2- 3 piece SS Brewtech ball valves
Thermometer
False bottom purchased from SS Brewtech, manufactured by Jaybird
Locline return can be used to return by recirculating or sprinkling over grainbed

Also included...
Extra O rings purchased for every fitting
4 SS Brewtech plugs (if you don't want a return)
Extra SS Brewtech bulkhead fitting
Extra silicone hop blocker covers

If sold separately, I'll split extra parts

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450806675.017236.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450806690.990554.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450806702.697520.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450806716.086483.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450901448.889505.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450901463.749398.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450901474.135070.jpg

I have all the original packaging, and will ship at buyers expense. I'll get the boxes out of storage to measure and weigh everything later this afternoon. You can take those and get shipping quotes.

I'm also interested in boil kettle. Let me know if deal falls through. I live outside Philly.

The first piece is a 1/2" male npt fitting on one side, locline on the other. Not sure on size, but I would guess 1/2". I got it from brewhardware.com. Pictured was only half of the black. It alone could be used to circulate the wort on top of the grainbed. I didn't like this as much. I never seemed to get a good circular swirl going unless I had the pump running very open. I didn't want to risk a stuck sparge. I never had one, but didn't want to push it. I have a little giant pump, and it can move some liquid fast! I preferred to use the orange droppers and sprinkle back to the top of the grainbed. This worked perfect when throttled back. I would suggest it to everyone.

Back