• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Spring Cleaning Came Early

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FizzBizzle

Reaction score
I thought I'd get a jump on cleaning out the brewing shelves by getting rid of some stuff I don't need/don't use. I've tried to include a detailed description and if you'd like more info please PM me. I'd be happy to provide pictures on request. Prices don't include shipping; the more you buy, the less it'll cost (per item) to ship. I plan on using USPS and estimating based on what their website tells me it'll cost to send to you. Thanks for looking!

Dial Thermometer (3" face, 6" probe). This is a brand new Morebeer/Fermentap kettle thermometer that has a NPT thread on it. I had plans to install a weldless fitting and this piece on my brew kettle but it never happened. brand new is $37.95 (http://morebeer.com/products/dial-thermometer-3-face-6-probe.html?site_id=5), asking $15.

1/2 inch Quick Disconnects - I have ten Polysulfone Quick Disconnect pairs (MoreBeer numbers H501F and H501E). The pairs (One male one female) each are 1/2" barb that goes nicely with silicone tubing (I'm sure any 1/2" tubing would work). I had some grand plan for making my entire brewing system QD but unfortunately it fell through. Looking for $12/pair

Grain/Hop Scale. Denver Instruments portable scale that measures in both grams and lb/ounces. It takes a 9V battery (included) and it's nice because you can set it up on any level surface. $10

Temperature Controllers:

I have a bunch of temperature controllers that I either picked up at a good price or salvaged them from being thrown out (work was upgrading and these are fairly old). Shouldn't be a problem if you know what you are doing (and if you don't why would you buy them?)

2 Omega CN9000A temperature controllers I picked up awhile ago that I never got around to doing anything with (I did make a pretty crappy power cord). They have two relays (5A and 3A) so they could run some small operations. I have checked them and they are working. One is in C while the other is F. $20/each

1 temperature controller system. This is my fermentation temperature controller system that I've used for years. It consists of a omega CN300 temperature controller, a solid state relay and a 11OV outlet. All I did was plug a small heater into the outlet and set the temperature and whenever the temperature of the carboy got too cold the heater would kick on. Worked like a charm. I've since sold the heater and have more stable fermentation conditions so it's time for this to go. $30 for the setup and I'll write up some instructions on how to use it.

1 Temperature controller system. This second system is one that I salvaged from work. It has a CN300 temperature controller, a solid state relay and a type T thermocouple. The relay output has a weird 5 pin output so that would have to be changed to a 110V outlet. $20 for the setup

1 Omega CN300 temperature controller. This is just the controller and a type T thermocouple. I subbed it into my fermentation system to verify that it works (it does) but I don't have any more relays so you'd have to pick one up somewhere else. $5.

Does the cn300 setup, the one with the 110v outlet, contain a thermocouple? Shipping to 30132?

Interested in the thermometer if it falls through, shipping to 60586.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Picture of the thermometer?

Interested in the scale. Pics and max weight?

Where in NY are you? I'm in NY as well. Interested in the thermometer and the scale.

Payment sent for the thermometer.

Back