Spike Brewing NEW v3 Kettle Now In Stock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After almost 6 months of testing and developing our new v3 kettle, we are happy to finally say it's available for sale!!​

Some of the features include:
-304 (18/8) stainless steel
-Welded coupler design
-Actual 1.2mm thick
-1.2:1 height to width
-Induction ready bottom *New*
-Silicone handles *New*
-Internal volume markings *New*
-Domed bottom design *New*
-2 stage false bottom *New*
- 5/8” dip tube *New*
-Laser etched sight glass
-Polished finish

For more information or to order please visit our website:
www.SpikeBrewing.com

Can a Blichman Boil Coil be installed with your 5/8 inch Dip Tube??

How many gallons does a 10 gallon pot really hold ?

S

Can a Blichman Boil Coil be installed with your 5/8 inch Dip Tube??

How many gallons does a 10 gallon pot really hold ?

S

We haven't tried fitting the Boil Coil, sorry. We do custom weld in tri-clamp fittings for use with electric elements if you're interested in that.

The 10gal holds about 10.5 gallons.

We haven't tried fitting the Boil Coil, sorry. We do custom weld in tri-clamp fittings for use with electric elements if you're interested in that.

The 10gal holds about 10.5 gallons.

Thanks for the Info
Already committed to the Boil Coil, can't turn back now......

S

Thinking hard in this..what's the lead time and extra cost to get a triclover flange welded on?

Wondering if you guys are considering selling the pots, without mods...

Some of us have other plans than the stuff you guys do (location and mod-wise).

I would beg to differ. I bet you've just never asked. A lot of people would prefer to mod on their own to save $$$. I, personally, am one of them.

You had the v2 kettles in bargain cave without welds/fittings for less than a week before they were gone. I bet if the option was a permanent fixture, you have increased sales.

I would beg to differ. I bet you've just never asked. A lot of people would prefer to mod on their own to save $$$. I, personally, am one of them.

You had the v2 kettles in bargain cave without welds/fittings for less than a week before they were gone. I bet if the option was a permanent fixture, you have increased sales.

Just added the 10 and 15gal no weld kettles to the bargain cave. We'll see if there is any interest.

http://spikebrewing.com/collections/bargain-cave

Now that's awesome customer feedback taken by a company and implemented.

Personally, if I wanted to buy a kettle without the welded fittings that they offer as a main feature in their product, I would buy a cheaper kettle anyways. Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a Spike in my opinion.

Now that's awesome customer feedback taken by a company and implemented.

Personally, if I wanted to buy a kettle without the welded fittings that they offer as a main feature in their product, I would buy a cheaper kettle anyways. Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a Spike in my opinion.

That's are thinking as well. Usually the DIY crowd is more money conscious and not willing to spend top dollar. However we are willing to give it a try! :mug:

That's are thinking as well. Usually the DIY crowd is more money conscious and not willing to spend top dollar. However we are willing to give it a try! :mug:

And much appreciated! Deciding on whether to pull the trigger on 30 gallon. My preference is 20, but not available.

How long are these going to be on sale with the current sale? I am trying to purchase one but I haven't deciding on a 10 or 15 gallon so I need time to think!

Back