Spike Brewing 12.5gal Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail in Entry: Barnstormer

Mail in Entry: David A. Milner

Wow. This contest was huge with 2,312 entries. Spike Brewing is a great HomeBrewTalk Sponsor and I hope you all enjoyed the chance to win this conical fermenter. If you don't win today I highly recommend heading over to their site and take a look at picking one up for yourself.

Spike Brewing

The winner of this giveaway was selected using random.org, a random number generator. I consolidated all post from members with more than one post in this thread, then entered the numbers 2 - 2312. The winner is post number 1583.

1583 - TwoJays

HBT Spike Giveaway Drawing.png

If you are TwoJays you have 24 hours to send me a private message with your shipping information to claim.

Thanks to everyone who entered this giveaway! We have more giveaways lined up for the rest of the year, but this officially closes our 10 year Anniversary Summer of Giveaways. Thanks again to Spike Brewing for helping us end this right with a great prize and thanks to you all for being members of HomeBrewTalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back