• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Speidel 30L Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I was local. Love the dog!!! I have a 100 pound boxer that loves lapping the backwash out of my almost empty Pale Ale bottles!

Haha thanks. Mine despises beer (but drinks cider?) it's the oddest thing.

I love my Speidel fermenters, I'll never go back to glass carboys.

yeah I really like it too, just doesn't fit in my setup. I use better bottles, would never go back to glass carboys. :mug:

If u decide to ship I'm interested.

I'll give locals a week or two. If I don't get any interest by then I'll get you a shipped price before committing to ship to anyone else. Keep ya posted

241 said:
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY - ORANGE COUNTY

I used this once. It's just slightly too big for my chest freezer fermentation chamber.

It's very nice, but I'm not willing to put a collar on my chest freezer and I don't have the space to store this thing. I'm asking $50. It comes with all of the pieces it was shipped with.

Here's a pic of it after unboxing, after my dog finished inspecting it:

Freshly cleaned and soaked with PBW. No scratches, scrapes or other problems with it. I'll even include some of the oversized transfer tubing I bought for the spigot for free.

Cheers :mug:

What is the height with airlock installed?

My boxer won't drink from the bottle, only from a bowl...

241.... If you don't get rid of the Spiedel PM me. I am I am overseas but I have a Great Wife that is willing to contribute to my delinquencies.

Crosamich.... Beer in a bowl = Dog fight at my house (lol)!

241.... If you don't get rid of the Spiedel PM me. I am I am overseas but I have a Great Wife that is willing to contribute to my delinquencies.

Crosamich.... Beer in a bowl = Dog fight at my house (lol)!

You got it. Is she in CA? We have one other interested in shipping already if not.

Locals still have first dibs

You got it. Is she in CA? We have one other interested in shipping already if not.

Locals still have first dibs

No... I am in "God's Country" (Arkansas)! I realize there is a line but consider me your fall back plan..... Just like the girls in high school did (lol)! If the others fall through I'll pay your price + packaging + shipping!

I would rather give my money to a fellow home brew nut that to some big chain store!

No... I am in "God's Country" (Arkansas)! I realize there is a line but consider me your fall back plan..... Just like the girls in high school did (lol)! If the others fall through I'll pay your price + packaging + shipping!

I would rather give my money to a fellow home brew nut that to some big chain store!

You got it :mug:

I love mine but I just use a regular airlock and mine works fine. It's a huge airlock but it's a great piece of equipment that I'll have many, many years from now.

Thanks.

It is a nice piece. I did like using it the one time I did but to me the better bottles are just easier to work with in my setup. LOVED the spigot though, was at just the right height to leave the trub in the fermenter when racking from fermenter -> keg. Also being able to reach in and clean it really helps a lot.

Back