South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 40!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also interested in rd 41. Been on a brewing hiatus glad to see you guys keeping the grains flowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just checking for probably the thirtieth time in the last couple of weeks to see if this has progressed to #41.
I missed the #39 by two days and still had over 100lbs of barley when #40 went active.
Used all that and just received a 50 lb bag from Morexxxx that will be used up before #41 is delivered! Waiting with baited breath!
Let the games begin!
Please!

Dear friends! Forgive my absence, if you all remember, we had a baby recently and i had a promotion at work so it has been insane around!

On to a much more important matter... another grain buy is going to begin THIS FLIPPIN' WEEKEND!

I'll post more details as soon as the price list is worked out.

:D :beer::thumbup:

Dear friends! Forgive my absence, if you all remember, we had a baby recently and i had a promotion at work so it has been insane around!

On to a much more important matter... another grain buy is going to begin THIS FLIPPIN' WEEKEND!

I'll post more details as soon as the price list is worked out.

:D :beer::thumbup:

Congratulations!

Thanks!
Still waiting to hear back from Brett. He's working on getting us the best possible deal.

thank you sir!

oh, i also have like 30 pending emails. im trying to respond as soon as possible. giving brett a call now about the pricing

Back