South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 34!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lordura said:
Updated

Please let me know what type of munich you guys are splitting. Looks like dobe12 is also looking to get in on it. Let me know how to split it.

There will only be room for one bag. What would you like?

The group buy has filled at post #28

1x BZ-DMUN split between me and Willum.

dobe12 if you want to split the Munich with us let me know and we can arrange something between us so that the order can move forward.

1x BZ-DMUN split between me and Willum.

dobe12 if you want to split the Munich with us let me know and we can arrange something between us so that the order can move forward.

It's no problem. I'll wait till the next buy. Thanks though.

can we still get the 4gallon star san since its not bags of grain counted toward the total? there was more than 4 takers including me.
The weight of a case of StarSan would take the place of a bag. The pallets are actually shipped by weight.

dammit missed another one. lordura can you make sure I am on the email distribution for when you do them
Did you PM me your email address?

In that case, anyone want to split c-40 (ideally 3 or 4)? Also, if there are any other split offers, I may be interested.

I already mave a bag of Maris otter but want a half of crystal 20(ish) and half of maris. If anyone wants to split my bag of maris otter or go halfs on crystal 20 let me know.

Newbie here. How is the 4 gal star San packaged? Is it split in 1 gal containers or do we have to break it up into containers ourselves? Just wondering. Thanks

I will take 1 CM-2ROW

Looking to split Pilsner malt, CM-SPIL two ways

Also, looking to split all of these 3 or 4 ways:
Chocolate malt, BD-CHLT
Crystal 15, GW-C15
Crystal 30, GW-C30
Crystal 40, GW-C40
Crystal 60, GW-C75
Crystal 75, GW-C75
Crystal 120, GW-C120
Roasted Barley, BD-RSTB
Rye malt, CM-REYM

I know it's a lot and I'm not expecting it all, but these are what I want to start building a base on. Hopefully over a few group buys.

lordura, looks like ballewblake, kurais, dobe12 and i have all spoken for a gallon of star san (and various other items). Now that the buy has been extended can you please update this?
Thanks for extending it!
J

kroach01 said:
I will take 1 CM-2ROW

Chocolate malt, BD-CHLT
Crystal 15, GW-C15
Crystal 30, GW-C30
Crystal 40, GW-C40
Crystal 60, GW-C75
Crystal 75, GW-C75
Crystal 120, GW-C120
Roasted Barley, BD-RSTB
Rye malt, CM-REYM

I know it's a lot and I'm not expecting it all, but these are what I want to start building a base on. Hopefully over a few group buys.

I'll take half of crystal 15. Still looking for someone to split a bag of Maris otter 50/50

I'll take half of crystal 15. Still looking for someone to split a bag of Maris otter 50/50

I will split a Maris Otter and halfsies on C15 for now. If a third jumps in I'm ok with that too.

Lordura, so far I've got 1 CM-2ROW,
and 1/2 Maris Otter and 1/2 GW-C15 with chuckularone in the books. Could add a third to GW-C15 if anyone else wants it.

I will split a Maris Otter and halfsies on C15 for now. If a third jumps in I'm ok with that too.

Lordura, so far I've got 1 CM-2ROW,
and 1/2 Maris Otter and 1/2 GW-C15 with chuckularone in the books. Could add a third to GW-C15 if anyone else wants it.

Ill go a third for GW-C15

Hey! I'd like to jump in on my first grain buy!

1x 55lb bag CM-2ROW (Canadian 2-row)
1x 55lb bag BD-MOPA (Bairds Maris Otter)
1x 55ib bag BZ-PILS (Best Malz Pilsner)

Thanks.

Add on 1x bz pils for me.
That's
1x cm2 row
And 1x bz pils all together for me.

lordura, looks like ballewblake, kurais, dobe12 and i have all spoken for a gallon of star san (and various other items). Now that the buy has been extended can you please update this?
Thanks for extending it!
J
Added the StarSan... what other items are you guys splitting?

If it makes a difference, this will be that last group buy for a few months.

I will take 1 CM-2ROW

Chocolate malt, BD-CHLT
Crystal 15, GW-C15
Crystal 30, GW-C30
Crystal 40, GW-C40
Crystal 60, GW-C75
Crystal 75, GW-C75
Crystal 120, GW-C120
Roasted Barley, BD-RSTB
Rye malt, CM-REYM

I'll split the CM-REYM with you. I'd go 1/2 if necessary, or if others want to jump in, split 3 or 4 ways. Also 1x of 5298 please.

That should bring me to:
1x CM-2ROW
1x CM-WHET
1x GW-C15
1x 5298 (Briess 2 Row)
between 1/4 and 1/2 of CM-REYM depending on kroach01 and if others want to get in on the split.

If anyone is looking to fill any interesting splits let me know, just looking for specialty malts, no base, but would be up for any crystal malts, rye, chocolate, stuff like that. Let me know

If anyone is looking to fill any interesting splits let me know, just looking for specialty malts, no base, but would be up for any crystal malts, rye, chocolate, stuff like that. Let me know

How about a third of:Great Western DextraPils ® Our 2‐row dextrin‐style malt contributes little or no flavor or color. Adds foam, head retention, body and mouthfeel to beer.>

Please add

1 x GW‐2ROW
1 x BZ‐PILS
1 x TF‐MOPA
1 x 5417 Briess C80
1 x 5S‐STAR ‐ 32 ounce (would be willing to go 1/4 x 5S‐STAR4)

kroach01 said:
I will take 1 CM-2ROW

Chocolate malt, BD-CHLT
Crystal 15, GW-C15
Crystal 30, GW-C30
Crystal 40, GW-C40
Crystal 60, GW-C75
Crystal 75, GW-C75
Crystal 120, GW-C120
Roasted Barley, BD-RSTB
Rye malt, CM-REYM

Count me in on the crystal 40 split.

I will take 1 CM-2ROW

Chocolate malt, BD-CHLT
Crystal 15, GW-C15
Crystal 30, GW-C30
Crystal 40, GW-C40
Crystal 60, GW-C75
Crystal 75, GW-C75
Crystal 120, GW-C120
Roasted Barley, BD-RSTB
Rye malt, CM-REYM

Not sure which of these you might still need filled but I'd be up for 1/3 or 1/4 of Rye, 1/4 roasted, 1/3-1/4 120 and 1/3-/14 of 30, let me know

EDIT: sorry, just noticed you listed chocolate too, I'd be in for 1/4 of that as well

I will take 1 CM-2ROW

Chocolate malt, BD-CHLT
Crystal 15, GW-C15
Crystal 30, GW-C30
Crystal 40, GW-C40
Crystal 60, GW-C75
Crystal 75, GW-C75
Crystal 120, GW-C120
Roasted Barley, BD-RSTB
Rye malt, CM-REYM

In for 1/4 of Chocolate if it's still available.

Back