South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 16!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are looking for a 4/6 pack or 2 I could probably find it for you. Let me know what you want. If you want a case, Bell's Beverage (probably the closest to the pickup) is right over the Walt Whitman Bridge and they are on the list of Russian River distributor's accounts. You could call in advance to make sure they can get them as it doesn't look like they stock any RR.

Attaching the link below

http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/pages/accounts/philadelphia.html

quigsnshad said:
If you are looking for a 4/6 pack or 2 I could probably find it for you. Let me know what you want. If you want a case, Bell's Beverage (probably the closest to the pickup) is right over the Walt Whitman Bridge and they are on the list of Russian River distributor's accounts. You could call in advance to make sure they can get them as it doesn't look like they stock any RR.

Attaching the link below

http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/pages/accounts/philadelphia.html

I'll take a case of pliny the younger. Thanks dude!

longke said:
I'll take a case of pliny the younger. Thanks dude!

I think younger is a kegged only. They have Redemption, Sanctification, and Supplication in stock (all are Belgians). Guy is calling me tomorrow about availability of Elder. I'll let you know if that is available, or let me know if you want any of the others

Well pick one of the 3 I posted, (looks like Elder isn't around) and if you don't want the whole case, I'll split it with you. These aren't cheap.

quigsnshad said:
Well pick one of the 3 I posted, (looks like Elder isn't around) and if you don't want the whole case, I'll split it with you. These aren't cheap.

Supplication sounds awesome!

quigsnshad said:
I think younger is a kegged only. They have Redemption, Sanctification, and Supplication in stock (all are Belgians). Guy is calling me tomorrow about availability of Elder. I'll let you know if that is available, or let me know if you want any of the others

Swoop. Right over yer head

If there is any Elder in bottles, can you please pick me up a six pack as well? I will pay you at the pickup.

I'll be in Cali this week and can look into having a few cases of elder shipped back here. No guarantees though. Since they can confiscate without reason in pa. Nj might be a different story.

I'll be in Cali this week and can look into having a few cases of elder shipped back here. No guarantees though. Since they can confiscate without reason in pa. Nj might be a different story.

send it to Delaware! Were good to go here :mug:

I would be willing to throw in for a few bottles...

Just don't tell UPS it is beer. Tell them it's a "gift" and that it is extremely fragile. (must be Italian - LOL)

I used to trade beer all the time, shipping and receiving all over the U.S (100+ trades) without one being confiscated by UPS/Fedex. You don't have to tell them what's inside, but you should ask for fragile stickers, and pack extremly well.

One time they broke a shipment before I received it. I filed a claim online (FedEx) indicating they damage my yeast samples for a scientific experiment I was conducting. 1 week later got a $100 check. :)

I have also, pack beer in my luggage(wrapped in clothes) and check it in prior to boarding the plane. All have make it safely back to PA without a problem. Where there's a will, there's a way. :)

So the Supplication is $265 a case....may be better to do the Pliny from Cali. Keep me in the loop if there are gonna be any left please. If by the off chance you do want the Supplication, I am more than happy to grab it for you.

quigsnshad said:
So the Supplication is $265 a case....may be better to do the Pliny from Cali. Keep me in the loop if there are gonna be any left please. If by the off chance you do want the Supplication, I am more than happy to grab it for you.

Who has it? I called bells and they only had damnation for 120 a case. I'll just wait cause ill be in Phily all day Thursday and ca stop to sgop

Native302 said:
Who has it? I called bells and they only had damnation for 120 a case. I'll just wait cause ill be in Phily all day Thursday and can stop to some places to shop. I don't need a whole case, cause I brew my own! ;-)

Native302 said:
Who has it? I called bells and they only had damnation for 120 a case. I'll just wait cause ill be in Phily all day Thursday and ca stop to sgop

Hatboro Bev. It's 5 minutes from me.

I just PM'd a few people. NCM emailed me this afternoon letting me know they are out of the following: 8LB PBW, 32oz StarSan and 1LB IrishMoss.

The weather looks promising for Thursday... see everyone there!

Starsan is fine... Just maybe not the 32oz. Splitting that 4/1gal case is a better deal anyway. Ill double check the availability of it at the beginning of round 17

Ferman,
Any chance you could grab my sack? A friend's father was stabbed to death on Saturday, and the funeral's tonight. I could swing by on Wednesday and pick it up. I just got 1 sac of pils. Thanks.

I'm up for splitting the 50lb PBW five ways on the next round if anyone is interested....

Also I only have 3 yeasts and 4 beers that I'm bringing with me tonight. I apologize in advance if anyone gets left out.

See you all tonight if I don't get lost

Ferman,
Any chance you could grab my sack? A friend's father was stabbed to death on Saturday, and the funeral's tonight. I could swing by on Wednesday and pick it up. I just got 1 sac of pils. Thanks.

OMG. That's horrible.

No problem, Dan. Just hit me up when you can swing by. I am planning on a couple lagers this summer so you better not procrastinate. LOL. Just kidding.

I have some freshly grown Pacman from Rogue Dead Guy if anybody would like some. Try to let me know by 3pm if possible.

Thanks to everyone who made it out.

Everyone PLEASE check your bags. Someone has mistakenlyh grabbed a CM-Munich instead of 2row. Let me know who has it so we can get the right bag to the right person.

The next round starts in 6 days!

Everyone PLEASE check your bags. Someone has mistakenlyh grabbed a CM-Munich instead of 2row. Let me know who has it so we can get the right bag to the right person.

HeyJeff, thanks for your efforts! I will hold the bag of 2 row. I am hoping the CM-Munich surfaces. Please everyone check your inventory.
Thanks again!

Looking forward to the next round. Im uber thirsty

Hey Jeff, thanks for organizing these group buys. It was good meeting some of you local brewers. See you next round. I'm stockpiling grains. :cross:

Thanks Jeff for putting this together. If I forgot anyone with the yeast yesterday or a beer I apologize. I'll be brewing the same for the state fair competition and it'll be a 10 gallon batch this time and I'll harvest more yeast to pass around. So beer and yeast for everyone! It was great meeting everyone yesterday

I have the missing Munich (I think). The top of the bag is checked off as 2 row and the bottom is checked off as Munich. How do you want to fix it?

Thanks Jeff for putting this together. If I forgot anyone with the yeast yesterday or a beer I apologize. I'll be brewing the same for the state fair competition and it'll be a 10 gallon batch this time and I'll harvest more yeast to pass around. So beer and yeast for everyone! It was great meeting everyone yesterday

Thanks for the beer, Native.

I have the missing Munich (I think). The top of the bag is checked off as 2 row and the bottom is checked off as Munich. How do you want to fix it?

quigsnshad - lordura will be in contact with you. This kind of thing happens from time to time. Don't sweat it. In the future, we are going to make sure that this doesn't happen.

Back