Source for Grain mill rollers (Just the rollers)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newfermenter1

Reaction score
I have materials for most of my future grain mill, but looking for where I can purchase rollers (3 bar or 2 as I would like to explore options). I don't want to buy a unit just to take the rollers. There must be a few component suppliers out there, just need help narrowing the search. Anyone have a supplier in mind? Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided (Or guide to a previous discussion that has this detail) :mug:

Just came across a possible supplier in China that makes larger diameter stuff, something like 5" diameter but extremely cheap ($40-$50). Shipping could be a killer. Let me get some firm numbers and i'll post back in a week.

Find out if they are hardened rollers..............Non-hardened steel or stainless steel can wear pretty fast.

And I would think that sourced from China, they are more worried about tooling life, than grain roller performance.......

Back